CNH pillow is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. CNH pillow may change this policy from time to time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our website.
How we collect your information
We may collect your personal information through the following ways:
- When you register or use our website
- When you are registered at one of our customer events
- When you contact us by email or direct message on our social channels
- When you enter any prize draws or competitions run by us
- When completing any surveys that we send to you for research purposes (although you are under no obligation to complete these)
- When completing any forms for transactions, employment, or other purposes
What we collect
When using CNH Pillow, we may collect the following personal information:
- Email address
- Delivery address
- Billing address
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
In addition to personal details such as name, address, email address, and phone number, we may also collect the following information:
- Details of transactions you make with us
- Details of when you contact us by email, post, or direct message via our social channels. Please note that we may keep a record of such correspondence.
What we do with the information we gather
We treat all your personal information as private and confidential. We will use and process your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection or privacy legislation. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
- Process any orders that you make
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions
- Retain your personal information, preferences, and details of your transactions to keep you informed about our products and services
- Register you on our website to set up an account and maintain and update your account
- Carry out assessment and analysis to review, develop, and improve the products or services we offer
Payment and services provided by third parties
We may use third-party service providers for payment processing. These providers have their own privacy policies regarding the information we provide to them for your purchase transactions. We recommend reading their privacy policies carefully to understand how they will treat your personal information.
We take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to protect your personal data from misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
If you provide us with your credit card information,it will be encrypted by Shopify using the SSL security protocol and stored with AES-256 type encryption . While no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by clicking the box to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on mamourparis.com